Monday, July 25, 2005

Look how her garden grows...!

I love plants, I really do. But I've had terrible experiences with them. I've killed 'easy' plants such as spider plants and cactuses. Finally I'm ready to try again. And I think the growing conditions are very much in my favour this time. I have a very sunny, enclosed veranda, which means it's basically a green house. So, I've bought a geranium and a few pots of herbs - lavender and some mint. Last week I got even bolder and planted some seeds. In the first picture you can see the wee tiny sprouts of basil and spinach. In the next picture you can see the cat-grass I specially imported for Fat Kitty. See how he's enjoying it!

1 Comments:

Blogger WJ Jung said...

How's everything? ANNE~
I'm pretty doing well, and trying to
apply for busking in the underground.
Oh, I've just moved my flat to Warren st. where the bomb was exploded a week ago.How do you think about the London poilce's miss shot to Brazilian guy?
It's a bloody s*it.sad...sad...sad
London is so sad.
cheers

27 July, 2005 09:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home