Wednesday, June 22, 2005

[Montreal again] Sunday, June 5

Ok so of course that Sunday I again woke up around 5ish. That morning I watched 'Moulin Rouge'; though I care for neither musicals or 80's musical, the movie was ok. Or at least visually engaging.

Later that morning I toodled over to Kandis, Lew and Baby Olive's house. Olive is now all of 10 months old. Though she wasn't much interested in her groovy, semi-domed tot-pool, later on she did play a mean drum to accompany daddy on guitar.


While waiting on the front steps of Ian and Marg's house, this little boy passed by. I like his Superman shirt.

After an ill-fated $27 cab ride to bring my crap over to Rich's house, I met up with fellow Korean-ite Chris and his friend Dylan. We headed over to Mt.Royal park to observe a little drum-circle, tam-tam madness, but drifted off a bit in order to find the sword fighting people. After absorbing some scintillating battle moves executed with giant Nerf swords, it was time to head over to the Copacabana for some tasty jugs of beer and delicious grub from the in-house Scratch Kitchen. On the way there I snapped these shots. First is the big ol' monument in Mt. Royal park. It's not bad as far as monuments go, but the base was under construction at the time. Next is a typical Montreal alleyway. There's lots of those and are always fascinating for some reason.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home