Sunday, July 24, 2005

Where the heck did she get to???

I've not disappeared off the face of the Earth, just suddenly become a little busy. Let's see, I'm about a month behind on a paper for my linguistics studies (don't worry I've been granted an extension), we've currently got Summer Kiddies' English Camp on the go which means more working hours and oh, I had to assemble a a math curriculum for the kids on a weeks notice, and finally I've been asked to give a presentation on how to teach phonics to a group of elementary teachers as part of an english teaching workshop being offered at the university towards the end of August (my boss is apparently not aware that my main strategies for teaching phonics consists mainly of hangman and tic-tac-toe). Phew!!! As you can understand, I've been a little too stressed to allot much time to creating posts about my usual shenanigans as of course I've also had to reduce my shenanigan making time due to my stress about having too much work to do! Ah a vicious circle. Things should be a little calmer come September...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home