Tuesday, June 28, 2005

[Still Montreal] Monday, June 6

Wow Monday was so hot I actually felt I was going to pass out a few times riding the bus. This is how I went to meet Robin for a deliciously greasy lunch at the LaFleurs on St. Denis next to Carre St. Louis. Here's me and Robin munching on some poutines 'n steamies (all dressed!). Afterwards we reposed on a bench in the square.

That evening I dined at the Chateau Kubba with Mrs. Kubba and all Kubba siblings. As usual, dinner was lamb-tastic with delicious, meticulous dolma (rice packets wrapped in grape leaves).
Later, M Kubba and Hamza joined Takashi and his friend for beers at Laika (pictured in reverse order).

1 Comments:

Blogger Oblivia said...

Poutine+hot weather=less than wise

01 July, 2005 14:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home