Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Jeju sightseeing - Seogwuipo

So the southern area where I stayed in the posh hotel is called Seogwuipo. One of the first places I visited was this charming waterfall:
After checking in I went to that Sound Museum, but first wandered down to the beach. As you can see, the southern part of the island is semi-tropical. Quite pretty.


Neato bridge. Quite a large one, and I think part of a botanical garden.
One of the most famous things about Jeju Island is that it is home to South Korea's tallest mountain, Mount Halla. The whole time I was in Jeju the weather was so cloudy and rainy I managed to view the peak for a grand total of about 30 minutes. Here it is. It looks small but that's cause it's far away.
Doesn't it totally look like that cloud is about to eat the Mt. Halla???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home