Monday, September 10, 2007

Igidae Park / 이기대 공원

I seem to recall mentioning a magnificent coastal park near my house, and I'm finally getting around to posting some photos. It actually only takes about 25 minutes on foot to reach the water's edge. I can't believe I've only started going this past year!

The day I took these it was overcast and drizzly - actually very good conditions for taking the coastal path. The trees look extra green contrasting
against the rough rocks that extend into the water, and the ocean often looks stormy and moody - very dramatic. One of these days I'll get up on the ridge and snap some shots. The view of Busan is incredible from up there. [click on images to view larger size]





Even though the weather wasn't the greatest, it was the beginning of summer vacation which means people will head to any piece of shore they can find. These folks were hanging out above the swimmers pictured above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home