Sunday, February 13, 2005

Neptune's Kitty

Last week I had a few days off for lunar new year and so headed down to Ulsan to visit my good friend Amy and her angry rabbit. Actually, she lives on the other side of Ulsan, in a place called Bangojin. Bangojin is the home of Hyundai Heavy Industries, which is their world class ship-building facility. It's very big, as it should be, as they produce very big ships. In the evening we decided to go out for a drink, and ended up at a place called Neptune. Neptune is a bar which caters to foreign engineers. As such, the decor included large posters displaying recent innovations in ship-building. The proprietor had a little dog we thought was silly, but she also had a cat. The cat was cute, and I couldn't help snapping this shot of the kitty posing on the bar. As I was trying to adjust my camera for the low light, I also snapped this shot, where the cat's eyes have strangely been replaced by headlights.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "headlights" are hysterical!! Great shot. Love, Mum

15 February, 2005 23:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home