Thursday, February 03, 2005

Spot the Difference!!

Can you see it? This is the face of my cell phone (if you hadn't already guessed by reading my name). Not only do I use it to rarely receive phone calls, but also as my alarm clock. Now can you see? The tiny little clock at the top on the left hand part? That represents my life for the past 10 months or so. Waking up to teach at the unusually cruel hour of 7:40am. But see the one on the right? No little clock to disturb my sweet beauty sleep! For the first time in a long time, I've been granted an evening schedule. For anyone that knows me at all, this is great news, as I am so not a morning person. I thought I could change, learn to enjoy waking up before the dawn, or at the very least get used to it. Turns out not so much. I'm a hard and fast night person. And that's what's so great about no little clock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home