Thursday, March 08, 2007

Interweb shopping

It's taken me a while but I think I'm now a convert. I believe in Internet Shopping. In Korea, you can get really sweet deals online and it's just so very convenient to get stuff delivered right to you. I have bought books, electronics as well as groceries (!) online with excellent results. Groceries are a new hot area as you can buy loads of 'foreign' foods online that are next to impossible to find in your local shop. For instance, I taught a special interest class about food and wanted to prepare some recipes with my students. I decided upon Mexican style food and a few clicks away I ordered a full taco set including seasoning, taco shells, salsa and canned black beans. The same order also included sour cream and avocados (they arrived in a styrofoam cooler)! The entire thing came in at a reasonable cost and arrived at my work place within 48 hours of placing the order. Sweet convenience. Well, I was just about to browse a site known for its deals on electronics (I'd like to upgrade my headphones) when I noticed that the site has a new category: CARS!!! Hahahaha... Add one Lexus to my cart please~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home