Tuesday, August 16, 2005

[Back in Time] Wednesday, June 8

Woke up early so I could pick up my dress over on St. Denis, and also managed to squeeze in some last minute Montreal shopping before heading to the train station to catch a train to Ottawa at 3:00pm. At some point along the way I snapped this shot at Berri-UQAM subway station.



Mum picked me up and we drove out to her house. Along the way we had a look at Ian and Margaret's new house, and stopped in at the grocery store and liquor store. That evening I revelled in strange salads using ingredients you can't find in Korea. First up was a fennel, bell pepper salad with ginger-soy dressing, followed by and artichoke heart, bell pepper and feta concoction dressed with lemony italian dressing. These accompanied delicious BBQd burgers and cold beer - yum!!

I also got to meet the new doggy - tiny little Ariane.


2 Comments:

Blogger WJ Jung said...

Anne, you're in Montreal now?
Oh, I wanna go there and have that gorgeous dishes... send me some.
Have a wonderful time and
what a lovely doggy !

17 August, 2005 08:30  
Blogger Oblivia said...

What a sweetie pie! What is she?

24 August, 2005 21:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home