Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The perfect breakfast???

After such an exciting night out, the next morning I felt in need of something special for breakfast. I took a look in my fridge, and remembered a special package I'd recently recieved from Mum: this package contained instant Hollandaise sauce! So without further delay, I cranked up my toaster oven and gas range and got a cookin'...
And would you look at that!
Eggs Florentine with a side of hash browns, roasted cherry tomatoes and peppers, and seasoned spinach stems (no sense in wastin' em me thinks...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had some good Sri-Lankan thali at Ceylonta in Ottawa the other night.

28 April, 2005 11:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had some good Sri-Lankan thali at Ceylonta in Ottawa the other night.

28 April, 2005 11:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home