Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Eat, drink and become angelic

Last Saturday, myself and cronies Chris and Colin headed to a restaurant in the busy section of town. I'd been there once before with Amanda and wanted to give the special another go. This place is a 'meat house', where the you grill your meat over a charcoal fire set in the middle of your table (which can be a little smoky). A common type of establishment in this land, but this place has a killer special. First you get a plate with 3 kinds of raw meat. This is then followed by a plate of various shellfish and spicy side dishes, which you also grill. It's good stuff I tells ya.
This place is additionally fun cause you get to sit on little plastic stools on a ground of what's basically gravel. When we went, it was quite busy but since the weather's quite pleasant these days, we got to sit outside and watch the world pass us by. A group of girls briefly paused near us, and one looked a little shocked when I shrieked with delight as I pointed to her groin area. She was wearing a belt buckle that said "I (heart) beer". We three were very impressed.
Later that night we went to a newish bar in a different neighbourhood. The proprietor is trying to get some sort of worldly theme going, which allowed me to catch a shot of the Blessed Colin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home