Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Food aside

Well my die-hard readers, you're foremost in my mind as I worry about not being able to find time to post to this most illustrious record of my life. These days are a little busier than usual. Amongst other things, I've begun my studies towards a masters in Applied Linguistics. For those not in the know, I'm doing this part-time by correspondence from the University of Birmingham in England. I'm also working over-time to keep the cash a flowin' as well as preparing for a visit back to Canada in June. For those especially in the dark, my little brother is tying the knot this coming June and gosh darned it if I'm not so honoured as to be a member of the wedding party! So keep your eyes peeled folks, special tour dates in Montreal and Ottawa will be announced here first!!

1 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

Bless you. Please talk about food when you can. I don't have much diversity in restaurants where I live.

26 April, 2005 23:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home