Monday, February 25, 2008

Fantastic new additions

My two loyal readers may have noticed some slightly different activity here on zee olde blogge of late. This is because I recently discovered I could post directly to my blog from my cell phone by text message. Even more recently I figured out a way to post photos directly from my phone (which are marked as having been uploaded by anninator). This I was able to do using Flickr, which I've decided to start using. Having just taken a quick spin with a group of photos I am quite pleased with the way the site handles things, even if I'm not super fond of the layout that a human browser must navigate (I find it a little disorganized). I think overall it will help me get my photos online a heck of a lot faster than before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home