Monday, June 02, 2008

Anne's whereabouts

Hello my 2 loyal readers! No posts in ages due to extreme business. In fact I sort of forgot I had a blog for a while there. My job is great but preparing for three classes instead of one takes time. Also one of those three is Advanced Composition, which unlike Conversation that I can teach in my sleep, I really need to know my stuff. The semester is coming to an end though, with only one week of class remaining and exams finishing by mid-June. Then I'll have giant stacks of papers to mark and grades to compute. I have an interesting summer gig starting round the end of June where I'll be teaching Samsung factory employees a few hours a day. That'll finish up mid-July and after that I hope to be Canada bound for a month or so. Sadly, even though I thought I'd booked well enough in advance, I'm still on wait lists for certain legs of my flight. I'm sure I'll eventually get something to match my desired itinerary but I cringe at the possible cost. July and August are vacation months here and a peak travel period to the point of ridiculousness. Other than that I'm in severe avoidance mode on my dissertation. I have lots of ideas but am having trouble formulating them into anything coherent. I'm hoping this state will improve shortly - I've got to get something done!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We're watching you.

17 June, 2008 19:23  
Blogger Anne said...

wtf?!

17 June, 2008 19:58  
Blogger Unknown said...

Precisely!

19 June, 2008 08:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home