Sunday, October 02, 2005

Unusual Gift


A few weeks ago I went and got a few things from my local grocery store. Imaging my surprise when I was offered a rather large plastic green tray as a kind of parting gift. It seemed very amusing at the time, but upon thinking about it, for a lot of people it would have been a pretty good gift. You see, my shopping trip had taken place a few days before the Chusok holiday, which is sort of like Thanksgiving and involves large family get togethers with lots of special foods. So I guess this sort of tray would be good for hauling stuff over to Grandma's house. In any case I have no idea what I should do with it, so it's just hanging out on my veranda at the moment. I tried using it as a kind of kitty-toboggan but FatKitty wasn't too into that. Any other suggested uses for this thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home