Thursday, August 31, 2006

West Coast Stop-Off

On my way back to Korea, I decided to stop off in Vancouver for a couple of days. Not only did this ease the stress of the Eternal Flight back to Busan, but it allowed me to visit with Tanya who I met at my first teaching gig in Ulsan. We had a super awesome time eating good food, shopping and drinking coffee. Here's Tanya at one of Vancouver's typically artsy cafes (Tanya herself is quite artsy so it works out well~!).Another super fun part about hanging out in Vancouver was driving around in her big bitchin' pimp-mobile...Nowadays with the price of gas and all I just assume most people I know would choose to drive a small, fuel economical vehicle. Not Tanya! Check that sweet sucker out:
Even though the car is a million times larger than Tanya, she drives this thing like Steve McQueen in Bullitt! Awesome!

1 Comments:

Blogger Arbiter of taste said...

Glad to see you're back! Missed your blog - looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip and hopefully seeing some of those pics too.

The Bullit machine looks like super good fun.

01 September, 2006 10:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home